TRC College Golf Series
The College Golf Basics for College Scholarships, College Recruiting and Playing College Golf
Do you have aspirations of playing collegiate golf? Did you know you don’t have to be a star athlete to play sports in college?
The Resource Center by MyGolfPros.com is your direct source for information on collegiate golf. The College Golf Basics Tutorial Series will guide you through the process.
Do not wait for a college coach to contact you.
Read the on-going college golf basics tutorial series and go out and get a college golf scholarship, understand the recruiting process, interview college coaches and find the right college golf team.
College Golf Basics Tutorial Series Listing:
- 1. Intro/The College Golf Basics – Released November 2012
- 2. Playing College Golf; Important Information to Know – Released November 2012
- 3. How To Get College Scholarships, Golf Scholarships & Financial Aid- Released December 2012
- 4. How to Find Minority College Scholarships – Released December 2012
- 5. College Golf The Recruiting Process by Dianne Dailey; DI Women’s Golf Coach - Released December 2012
- 6. Selecting the Right College Golf Coach, College Golf Team and College and/or University campus - Released January 2013
For more information on the College Golf Series check out their website: http://mygolfpros.com/college-jr-golf/college-golf-intro.